Friday, January 28, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Shop it or Drop it, my guide into the world of crazy products - what to buy and what to avoid.

Here's how this blog came about:

I'm one of those people who enjoys watching corny infomercials and I get excited about any new product that might make my life just a little easier. This blog gives me an excuse to actually try out certain wacky and tacky products that I otherwise would be too afraid to spend time and money on.

Each week I will try out a product that many are skeptical of or is brand new and looks too good to be true.

I'm very open to suggestions, so as you join me in my product testing, feel free to give me ideas of what to test out.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah....I'm definitely going to be your follower....this is an awesome idea for a blog :)

    ReplyDelete